Treasure Hill Farm offers three board options: Board, Training Board, and Training Board Plus.
- All-day turnout.
- Each stall features: an automatic waterer, hay rack, salt block holder, corner feeder, and brass halter hook.
- Personal choice of grain, often at no additional charge.
- Premium hay.
- Complimentary access to all riding surfaces, including the Farm’s extensive trail network.
- Custom lockers in our premium tack room.
- Heated indoor wash stall.
- Access to the Farm’s lounge with leather couches, fireplace, bathroom with shower, and complimentary wireless access.
Training Board ($875)
Boarders who wish to have their horse or horses trained by Head Trainer Natalie Edwards or Trainer Heather Navarette are invited to register for Training Board. With Training Board, you receive all the benefits of Regular Board, and:
- A customized training program.
- Five training sessions per month.
- A designated online Evernote notebook, updated by the instructors, to track what was worked on, what was achieved, and the goals for the next session (email recaps also available for those who prefer email). Your notebook is also a great place to archive vet records, photos, and more!
- Treasure Hill Farm embroidered Dover saddlepad in green or white.
Training Board Plus ($1075)
Boarders with ambitious training goals requiring an average of two rides per week are invited to sign-up for Training Board Plus. With Training Board Plus, boarders receive all the benefits of Training Board, plus:
- Ten training sessions per month.
- Customized brass nameplate for your stall.
Individual training sessions are available for $50 each.
If interested, you are invited to sign up for Regular Board, Training Board, or Training Board Plus below. Once submitted, the Farm office will contact you to discuss arrangements. Thank you.
Inquiries are always welcome. For additional information, please contact Joe Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 949-8041. Thank you.